2nd graders work toward the Wolf rank. The Wolf rank is earned by completing seven adventures as described below.
1. Complete each of the six required adventures:
- Call of the Wild
- Council Fire (Duty to Country)
- Duty to God Footsteps
- Howling at the Moon
- Paws on the Path
- Running With the Pack
2. In addition to the six required adventures, complete at least one elective adventure of your den’s or family’s choosing.
3. With your parent, or guardian complete the exercises in the pamphlet entitled How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide For Cub Scouts and their parents
4. Watch the Protect Yourself Rules video for 2nd Grade, Wolf video (online or download and view offline.) OR Earn the Protect Yourself Rules Preview Adventure for Wolf.
This is a resource for Wolf Meeting Plans