Welcome to the Popcorn Page for Pack 502! Popcorn is one of two major ways that we help Cub Scouts take responsibility for their own costs of scouting – and it’s a great learning opportunity for your son. Your scout will to learn how to set goals, gain confidence, get rewards – and most of all to have fun with the rest of his pack. With popcorn sales, everybody wins – the Scout, the Pack and our Mecklenburg Council.
- Online Sales: 8/1 – 11/11: counts towards prizes and Pack 502 dues
- In-person Sales: 10/3 – 11/11: counts towards prizes and Pack 502 dues
- Pack 502 Crunch Party: 11/11 @ HUMC Hammill Hall 6:30pm – 8:30pm All Sales Orders turned in with money.
The following links will give you all the information you need to be successful with your popcorn sales.
If you have any questions your ‘Popcorn Kernels’ are Ann Watkins (email@example.com or at 980-229-8820) and Kelly Keiter (Kelly.Keiter@bankofamerica.com or at 704-905-3303).
Additional sales forms are available.
Why participate? Why participate
Who do I sell to? 40 Popcorn Leads
What do I say? Popcorn Directions and Tips
What can I win?:
- 2015 Popcorn Prizes….AND…
- Mecklenburg Boy Scout Council Prizes….AND…
- In addition to that, there are two Mystery Houses in two key neighborhoods in town (you can find clues at the Mecklenburg Boy Scout Council web site). The first scout to get to the door of one of the houses will win a $100 Amazon Gift Card. This is in addition to the other prizes the scout can earn!
- Scouts who fill up their sales form can bring a copy every Monday to Pack 502 Cub Scout meetings. Copies of the form will be sent to council. On a weekly basis, Council will put all forms in a box, from which one will be pulled out and the scout whose name is on the form will win a $50 Amazon gift card. There will be a weekly drawing every Friday starting Oct 9 and ending Nov 13.
Can I sell online? Yes – sales started 8/1 – visit the link: Trails End Product and Online Sales
- Go onto www.trails-end.com
- Click in the upper right hand corner where it says “Scouts – Leaders – Councils”
- Click on the right hand box titled “Online Sales”
- In the upper right hand corner there is a link to “Create and Account”; select “Scout”
- Verify the birthdate information
- The information you may not know is: We are in the Apache District, Mecklenburg Council, Pack 0502 – Harrison United Methodist Church
What is Popcorn for Troops?
Additional questions? Popcorn FAQ Sheet 2014