Upcoming December Events!
December is going to rock out! It’s a busy month for everyone, so be sure to mark your calendars for the following Pack 502 activities:
- Den Meetings: 12/1 and 12/8 (no meetings on 12/22 or 12/29)
- Pinewood Derby Clinic: 12/6
- Popcorn Pick up: 12/6
- Pack Leaders’ Meeting (parents always invited – no kids): 12/18
- Pack Meeting: 12/15
We are trying to schedule a caroling event at the Cypress as a thank you for all the food they donate during the year in support of our camping trips. It will be posted separately but will be within the second week in December (most probably).
Please note: the Pinewood Derby Clinic and Popcorn pick up are on the same day!
- At the Pinewood Derby Clinic kids will pick up their cars (or blocks of wood), their race numbers and get to have their cars cut.
- Popcorn pick up is just that: all the popcorn that correspond to your in-person sales forms will be available for pick up at Hammill Hall. Reminder that all online orders are sent directly to those who ordered so you won’t have popcorn to pick up for those orders.