Graduation Weekend 5/19-5/21 at Belk Scout Camp
Please make ever effort to attend: this is the culmination of the entire year for your Scout.
Fri 5/19: Dinner on your own. Arrive at Belk Scout Camp and follow signs to Boy Scout sites 1 and 2 (off the parking lot by the dining hall). We’ll have s’mores at camp site.
If you can’t camp, you are expected to come for the day/evening ceremonies.
- 8:30am Breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, milk, juice)
- After breakfast: Leisure time fishing (bring your own rod and bait), hiking, ga-ga-ball.
- 12:20pm Lunch (sandwiches with ham, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, chips, water, lemonade)
- 3:00pm Parents Planning Meeting at dining hall for 2017/2018 school year.
- 5:30pm Graduation Ceremony at Lake Amphitheater
- 7:30pm Dinner: Pasta, Marinara or meat sauce, Texas toast, salad, water, lemonade, Dutch oven dessert.
Sun 5/21: 8:30am Breakfast (bagels, cream cheese, fruit, cereal) followed by clean up, Scouts Service, break camp.